ANNOUNCEMENTS:

I'm back after a sabbatical !

SUBSCRIBE Centaur Investing's Newsletter

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hero Honda Falling Back after hitting resistance



HERO HONDA Daily NSE Stock Chart Technical Analysis:

Hero Honda is falling again after a few days of rise.

I hope you have been following my newsletter, and were bullish on Hero Honda just when it rose and have made money on this rise.  Also, if you haven't sold HH already if you bought when I recommended it in my newsletter, sell it now to book profits.  (And if you haven't subscribed newsletter but want to, click here).

Market Outlook:

  • The price could fall further during the next few days.


Technical Indicators:

  • The price reached its resistance level but retraced from there and could not break out.  
  • Support is at 1910 and then at 1865.


HERO HONDA Daily NSE Stock Chart Technical Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments to share your thoughts and interact with me. Communication from you inspires me to keep posting !

Popular Posts

Connect With Me

Site Popularity

Follow Me on Twitter